A Million Reasons why Life is Beautiful
If you can read this post your life is beautiful. You have eyes to see the colours and you are formally educated. You have working internet facility so also a device for reaching this post. And it is just a few reasons that you are more privileged than many other people who are underprivileged and I promise everyone of us are privileged in some way in which the other person on underprivileged and if you are feeling low, every day I will let you know why life is beautiful and why you should live.

Dear Teacher I won't forget you in my life. 21 June is the day when I have decided to get kill myself. But you saved me from this henrious Crime. Allah bless you Ameen
ReplyDeleteYou will live and tell the world why it is beautiful.
DeleteYes Teacher I will spread your mission of peace in my society. You are a blessing for me. Thank you Teacher Please let me know could I help you in promotion of your blog?
Delete