Dreams
I dream every night. Freud says it is a reflection of our subconscious and of repressed memories and desires. But I have all sorts of dreams from intuitive dreams to unimaginable peek into my psyche and I am planning to keep a dream diary from today onwards. So you can also enter into my dreamland. Yesterday night I saw a beautiful river and there were trees around that river. I have never seen such beautiful trees and scenic river. It looked like a scene of Amazon from the movie Anaconda and then I saw the sun just the reflection of the sun in the river and it was behind a rectangular frame like structure made by the vegetation. I tried to click the picture when the Sun was just there at the center. I thought I had clicked a perfect picture but when I looked at it, it was a but blurred and yet I was happy then I saw an old classmate whi was sitting behind me who took the same picture. Though I had seen the landscape and imagined it a beauty yet it was she who captured it better. For a millisecond I felt as if I was cheated and then I realized the day was beautiful, the river bank ser ene and I blessed to see the beautiful scene though I was unable to capture it.
Comments
Post a Comment