Meaningless Dreams

Some dreams are meaningless ,distorted and difficult to remember. Such dreams haunt me throughout the day and then I realize that it is these dreams which I remember vaguely and while narrating it I add details to it so the other person listening can comprehend it. I saw children playing with a toy car, a colleague disturbed because I am getting married and I haven't shared it with her and such meaningless details and then a plan that if you have a fallow or useless land or land that you are not using then send its detail to me and I can put it to some use. So if anyone has land that they are not presently using and not making profit from it currently then send the details to me and we can actually plan something and put it to agricultural , commercial or any other use.

Comments

Popular Posts